Modeshift STARS is a national scheme to support organisations with producing and delivering effective Travel Plans. The scheme provides formal accreditation to schools, businesses and other organisations that have shown excellence in supporting cycling, walking and other forms of sustainable and active travel.
Free travel planning support is available to help you to put together and deliver a Travel Action Plan for your organisation and all the steps involved. If you would like support for your organisation, complete our support form and our team will be in touch to help.
Contact us - via our support form
Our team will aim to understand your needs and from this point you in the right direction to get started. So, get in touch!
Modeshift - learn more
Modeshift are a leading sustainable travel organisation who exists to share best practice in sustainable travel delivery.
The aims of the Modeshift STARS scheme:
- To enhance the quality and performance of Travel Plans – by providing a national standard and sharing best practice on the development and implementation of Travel Plans
- To promote healthier lifestyles – by encouraging people to get active through more walking and cycling, thereby creating healthier and more productive communities
- To create safer environments – by helping organisations to identify and address travel and transport issues to enable safer journeys for all
- To promote urban and rural regeneration – by ensuring that places are well connected and that people are well informed of the travel options that are available to them
- To improve Air Quality – by reducing the number of vehicles and congestion around sites to improve the quality of air locally
Get access to the Travel Plan Toolkit
Join and you will get access to the Modeshift STARS online Travel Plan Toolkit, which is a comprehensive Travel Plan tool that assists in:
- Creating, developing and implementing Travel Plans
- Monitoring and evaluating Travel Plans and the initiatives contained within them
- Recognising and rewarding excellence in the promotion of sustainable and active travel
Complete our support form above to get started!